quote

Know, first, who you are then adorn yourself accordingly

I SEE LONDON, I SEE FRANCE...

Last night was a mid-week girls night with my ladies where I arrived more than fashionably late. As always there was plenty of girl talk, we also discussed our upcoming nyc trip. We were joined by male friends who got to listen be privy to the female mind. They enjoyed the talk while it focused on breasts but left shortly after ovulation and the menstrual cycle was brought up.


 
I love hanging out with the ladies. We always have such a great laugh-out-loud time. (Real laughter not those chuckles you do when you type LOL) But one of the things that I love most is that we each have a different style but it works so well for each of us, always looking comfortable n sexy, ready for anything. We each have our own unique adornments but thats okay too because we are unique women. My own ensemble was a black bead-embellished dress. I paired it with my gold-studded open-toe wedges. Five-inch wedges are sensible shoes in my opinion. Altogether with the simple cotton dress it was perfect for a laid back night. Did I say short? Oh yes, very short. Which I don't mind because I happen to think I have great legs. If I must say so myself!

However with short dresses its best to be prepared for times like these with a pair of cute undies.



#2 bloomers (!) are perfect under dresses for full coverage.


I love wearing lacy things under full skirts.

Did your mom say it like mine? "Always have on clean underwear because you never know when you might get lucky or need a doctor" Ok, I added the lucky part. My mother would never say that.

For more options there's also NaughtyNaughty Etsy Shop. Its divided up into two categories: Naughty (sexy lacey bits) and Nice (comfortable boyshorts).
Whichever you prefer, naughty or nice, make it cute!






-Stephanie





1 comment: