quote

Know, first, who you are then adorn yourself accordingly

OH! VERSACE.....


 


When I first saw this dress worn Donatella Versace during the Versace Menswear show in Milan I thought it was a fine example of gorgeous fashion.


I also thought what a damn shame it'll be a few thousand dollars. But oh, no! Versace has teamed up with H&M. This dress and others will be available coming in the fall! November-ish.







Still not very affordable but more reasonably so. Not at H&M's usual cheapness but Versace cheap. Instead of a few thou it'll be a few hundred, equaling abouts my month's rent, I'm sure. At this rate I won't be scared to try it on, at least.


*The boots on the model on the left!

Although I have to say Versace is one of those brands where you get the styling, detail and the rich history coming from that fashion house.

*pics above from H&M 


Example of the details. I can almost see why it cost so much with craftsmanship like that


I want to pet it-like Calle







Can you see them? The shoes are platform pumps in the same fabric.





SN: Donatella is one year younger than my mother! Yep, almost 60. Scary. No-bad scary



-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment