quote

Know, first, who you are then adorn yourself accordingly

2012: FROM EH TO YAY

WakeUpMrSingh.Com


"Your journey has molded you for your greater good. And it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time. Today we begin again..."





My new year's resolution is to post more on this blog and do more with it. Expect more pics of shoes, clothes, food and fabulousness!

It took me until today to get myself together for the new year. While everyone else was cheering the new year and changes I was bitter about where my life was stuck in. I understand that the new year means new chances and new opportunities but I couldn't figure out what that meant for me in where exactly I wanted my life to go. I decided not to worry about it...for two seconds at least.
...
One.One.Thousand
...
Two.One.Thousand
...
I have now decided where I'm taking this year: more shows, less work, more time for friends, more travel, less stress. I don't know if its even possible to have one of those things(travel) without the other (work) but I shall try. Here's to 2012! I hope the world doesn't end this year but may it be the best damn year yet. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment